I’m fairly confident this will keep you all amused for a while. Sound off some answers in the comments. I didn’t get very far. Although number one: Pulp Fiction. There, I got you started.
Interesting Fact: The British Friend’s mam made Teletubbies. And no, I’m not making that up. I’ve long though that should be his opening line to girls. ‘Hi, my name is The British Friend. Ignore my fluffy hair. My mam made Teletubbies.’
Don’t forget, in celebration of our BIRTHDAY (YAY!), we’re giving away some priiiiizes! We’re having another like-a-post-win-a-prize weeks. All ya gotta do is like a post written this week, Feb 18th – 24th 2013, and maaaaybe The Canadian One will pick YOUR name outta the hat.
Still got time to waste? For more Timewasters, check out:
- Tuesday Timewasters – Happy Pancake Day – 02/12
- Tuesday Timewasters – Dear Girls Above Me – 02/05
- Bodyform, Well Done! Best Response To A Facebook Comment Ever!
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Is-That-Really-True? Edition – 01/29
- Tiny Tuesday Timewaster – Pocahontas V Avatar – 01/22
- Tuesday Timewasters – FREE RICE!!! – 01/22
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Random Edition Take 2 – 01/15
- Tuesday Timewasters – Will It Blend? – 01/08
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Detention Edition – 01/01
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Pictures Edition – 12/18
- Tuesday Timewasters – Favorite Ecards Round 4 – 11/06
- My Favourite Ecards round ONE / TWO / THREE
- ‘Dear God, So who made the dinosaurs…?’ (Note: The most popular timewaster on this site!)