Happy Pancake Day…or Day-After-Lunar-New-Year Day! After a weekend of visiting friends and watching The Canadian One singing in not one but two bands (for the last ever time before we leave K-Town for C-Land, I have found myself stuck in bed with a fever, a sore throat and random bouts of sneezing fits. Luckily, however, my Lunar New Year vacation is still in full swing and school doesn’t start back until tomorrow, my 12th last day of teaching!
Before we kick off this week’s Timewasters, lemme just tell you what I learned about today: Irish Breakfast Shot: Take two shot glasses. Drink one shot with Jameson and a splash of butterscotch schnapps and followed by a shot of pure orange juice. Finish up with a slice of crispy bacon.
I need to try this.
But for now, the giant stack of pancakes I made today will have to keep me going.
Happy Timewasting Pancake Day!
Still got time to waste? For more Timewasters, check out:
- Tuesday Timewasters – Dear Girls Above Me – 02/05
- Bodyform, Well Done! Best Response To A Facebook Comment Ever!
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Is-That-Really-True? Edition – 01/29
- Tiny Tuesday Timewaster – Pocahontas V Avatar – 01/22
- Tuesday Timewasters – FREE RICE!!! – 01/22
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Random Edition Take 2 – 01/15
- Tuesday Timewasters – Will It Blend? – 01/08
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Detention Edition – 01/01
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Pictures Edition – 12/18
- Tuesday Timewasters – Stupid Joke Edition – 12/11
- Tuesday Timewasters – Favorite Ecards Round 4 – 11/06
- My Favourite Ecards round ONE / TWO / THREE
- ‘Dear God, So who made the dinosaurs…?’ (Note: The most popular timewaster on this site!)