Now, here’s a site that has you wondering, ‘Why didn’t someone think of this before?’
Does anyone remember in the E.T. 20th Anniversary Re-release, Spielberg replaced the guns with walkie-talkies in the sequence where the federal agents threaten Elliot? No? Well, here’s a helpful picture for reference:
It’s a bit like that. But better.
Like Spielberg, the clever people behind Thumbs and Ammo clearly had the same the-world-today-is-very-sensitive-about-gun mentality when they came up with this site.
A simple concept that embraces ‘Real tough guys don’t need guns, they just need a positive, can-do attitude‘, the site replaces all guns with a thumbs-up.
Check out some of my favorites below and follow them at @ThumbsandAmmo:
Still got time to waste? For more Timewasters, check out:
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Food Edition – 03/12
- Tuesday Timewasters – Stalking the Public – 03/05
- Tuesday Timewasters – Deep Thoughts – 02/26
- Tuesday Timewasters – One REALLY ANNOYING Timewaster – 02/19
- Tuesday Timewasters – Happy Pancake Day – 02/12
- Tuesday Timewasters – Dear Girls Above Me – 02/05
- Bodyform, Well Done! Best Response To A Facebook Comment Ever!
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Is-That-Really-True? Edition – 01/29
- Tiny Tuesday Timewaster – Pocahontas V Avatar – 01/22
- Tuesday Timewasters – FREE RICE!!! – 01/22
- Tuesday Timewasters – Favorite Ecards Round 4 – 11/06
- My Favourite Ecards round ONE / TWO / THREE
- ‘Dear God, So who made the dinosaurs…?’ (Note: The most popular timewaster on this site!)