***Welcome to ‘Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier’, a week of all things CAT.***
Started as a collaboration between Dutchman Koos Plegt and Brit Paul Neve and now run solely by Neve, CatsThatLookLikeHitler is weird, wonderful and….well, hilarious. Having been featured on The Colbert Report and CNN, this site has seen submissions worldwide from people who think their cat looks like a Kitten Hilter…or Kitler as the site calls them. Featuring gems such as the ‘bestest Kitler’, ‘We Love Kilter’ – an area where people who love the site sound off, and ‘We hate Kitler’ – the opposite, the site boasts over 7,700 submissions of cats that do look eerily like Hitler.
Here’s a selection of our favorites from the ‘Bestest Kitlers’:
For details on how to submit your own Kitler, click here.
Also on the site, they’re appealing to anyone in the New York area who wants to adopt a lil Kitler:
‘Kitler on death row (10th Sep): Anyone in the New York area who can make room in their homes for a little dictator, check out this link. If they can’t find a home for this Kitler, it’s curtains for her. (As an aside, I’ve never understood how Animal “Care” across the pond essentially entails “kidnapping them off the streets and then killing them”, but what do I know, I’m just a dumb Brit’ – Paul Neve, catsthatlooklikehitler.com
For more Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier, check out:
- A Prelude to Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs: In Defense of Cats
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs: Bad Dog
- Day 2: Tuesday Timewasters: The Internet Cat Video Awards – 10/30
- Day 2: Cat Bounce: The ULTIMATE Timewaster
- Day 2: From Korea to Canada: Frankie’s Story
- Day 3: Black Cat Superstitions
- Day 3: My Cat Snowy
- Day 4: ‘Cat in the Tree’ -Cat Fiction
- Day 4: Haaaaave you met Daisy, the cutest cat EVER?!
- Day 5: Cats for the weirdest things!
- Day 5: Meet Maya
- Day 6: Minus the Cat
- Day 7: Why Cats Rule!
- Day 7: What the CAT?! – All the things we couldn’t find a place for this week!