***Welcome to ‘Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier’, a week of all things CAT.***
To kick off ‘Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier’, we’ll start with the age-old debate of cats vrs dogs. Today we’ll be bringing you a plethora of posts about cats and dogs and you decide which one you’d vote for.
In my household, The Canadian One is a dog-lover while I remain on the cat-side of the fence. Fortunately, we live in Korea so getting a pet is not an option anyway but once we hit the Land of the Maple Leaf, the argument will amp up and no doubt, within the year, The Canadian One will be living with one Irish girl, one cat and most probably also a dog. It’ll happen. Check back in one year!
First up, how I imagine The Canadian One sees all cats:
Proof that cats are more introvert and thoughtful…and perhaps paranoid but it that really bad quility…IS IT?!
Cats do things like this:
AND THIS!!! Helping to pick up the trash!!!
Whereas dogs do this: Create more trash:
And they STEAL coffee:
And they do THIS!!!
Wait…that’s quite cute…bad example…ummmm…
Cats can drive:
Whereas dogs can’t even use the stairs:
Cats will always laugh at your jokes, no matter how bad they are:
Dogs will look at you with the same expression I give my grade one students when they try to hand me a piece of unwrapped candy with their sticky hands:
Dogs are easily confused by cats:
And finally, Star Wars cat, for the win…I think I’ve proven my point.
For further proof that cats are better than dogs look no further than THIS awesome video explaining it:
Although sometimes they can be friends:
***If you see your picture above and it’s not sourced, drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll link it ASAP!***
For more Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier, check out:
- A Prelude to Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs: In Defense of Cats
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs: Bad Dog
- Day 2: Tuesday Timewasters: The Internet Cat Video Awards – 10/30
- Day 2: Cat Bounce: The ULTIMATE Timewaster
- Day 2: From Korea to Canada: Frankie’s Story
- Day 3: Black Cat Superstitions
- Day 3: My Cat Snowy
- Day 4: ‘Cat in the Tree’ -Cat Fiction
- Day 4: Haaaaave you met Daisy, the cutest cat EVER?!
- Day 5: Cats for the weirdest things!
- Day 5: Meet Maya
- Day 6: Cats that look like Hitler
- Day 6: Minus the Cat
- Day 7: Why Cats Rule!
- Day 7: What the CAT?! – All the things we couldn’t find a place for this week!