***Welcome to ‘Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier’, a week of all things CAT.***
To prelude tomorrow’s kick-off of ‘Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier’, I wandered upon this online today. The Ketchup War is not affiliated with Shark Week or this video at all…In fact, I’ve never even watched Shark Week due to my fear of being eaten at sea. Other fears of mine include very small spiders, that shushing noise nylon makes when it’s rubbed together and wallpaper…although that may not be a fear so much as a hatred. It’s the flower patterns. I just don’t get it.
Enjoy this wonderful video from the folks at Revision 3, a very cool internet TV company.
For more Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier, check out:
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs: In Defense of Cats
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs: Bad Dog
- Day 2: Tuesday Timewasters: The Internet Cat Video Awards – 10/30
- Day 2: Cat Bounce: The ULTIMATE Timewaster
- Day 2: From Korea to Canada: Frankie’s Story
- Day 3: Black Cat Superstitions
- Day 3: My Cat Snowy
- Day 4: ‘Cat in the Tree’ -Cat Fiction
- Day 4: Haaaaave you met Daisy, the cutest cat EVER?!
- Day 5: Cats for the weirdest things!
- Day 5: Meet Maya
- Day 6: Cats that look like Hitler
- Day 6: Minus the Cat
- Day 7: Why Cats Rule!
- Day 7: What the CAT?! – All the things we couldn’t find a place for this week!