***Welcome to ‘Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier’, a week of all things CAT.***
There’s a site out there called ‘Cat-Bounce‘. It’s this.
You control how much they bounce by dragging them around the screen and letting go. The more force you use, the bigger the bounce.
There’s also the option to ‘make it rain‘ cats.
This was submitted to us by CRF Sanders. Feel free to blame him on the 30 minutes of your life you’re about to waste.
For more Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier, check out:
- A Prelude to Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs: In Defense of Cats
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs: Bad Dog
- Day 2: Tuesday Timewasters: The Internet Cat Video Awards – 10/30
- Day 2: From Korea to Canada: Frankie’s Story
- Day 3: Black Cat Superstitions
- Day 3: My Cat Snowy
- Day 4: ‘Cat in the Tree’ -Cat Fiction
- Day 4: Haaaaave you met Daisy, the cutest cat EVER?!
- Day 5: Cats for the weirdest things!
- Day 5: Meet Maya
- Day 6: Cats that look like Hitler
- Day 6: Minus the Cat
- Day 7: Why Cats Rule!
- Day 7: What the CAT?! – All the things we couldn’t find a place for this week!