***Welcome to ‘Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier’, a week of all things CAT.***
Meet Maya, our wonderful, cute and adorable Cat Week Cat. Owned by Admir Idrizi Aljabak in Southern Kosovo, this little cat very quickly became a favorite of mine and hence, she was chosen to represent the first ever ‘Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier’.
Found in a stable sleeping with the cows when she was just a few weeks old, Aljabak adopted her and she quickly became a member of his family. Aljabak says, ‘After that, we began to feed it regularly and it is beginning to get used to people.
It is interesting that she loves to pose during a photo shoot.’
Last year she had four healthy kittens, one of which Aljabak kept and the rest were given away to friends. This year brought them five new kittens which are currently being looked after until they’re big enough to be rehomed.
This semi-tame cat is now 3 years old and as you can see from the photos below, she really does love the camera.
And before our wonderful ad shot, here are some others from the same set-up:
For more Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier, check out:
- A Prelude to Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs: In Defense of Cats
- Day 1: Cats Vrs Dogs: Bad Dog
- Day 2: Tuesday Timewasters: The Internet Cat Video Awards – 10/30
- Day 2: Cat Bounce: The ULTIMATE Timewaster
- Day 2: From Korea to Canada: Frankie’s Story
- Day 3: Black Cat Superstitions
- Day 3: My Cat Snowy
- Day 4: ‘Cat in the Tree’ -Cat Fiction
- Day 4: Haaaaave you met Daisy, the cutest cat EVER?!
- Day 5: Cats for the weirdest things!
- Day 6: Cats that look like Hitler
- Day 6: Minus the Cat
- Day 7: Why Cats Rule!
- Day 7: What the CAT?! – All the things we couldn’t find a place for this week!