Further proving English is just weird! Whenever my students ask me ‘Why?’ with regards to the English language, my response is always ‘Because English is strange and you just have to learn it that way…’
Two versions of the same thing, both appearing in my newsfeed on the same day by two completely different people!
If you are interested in donating a small amount of money per day to build a kids’ school or to send a kid to school for a year, I suggest these people. The Canadian One and I sponsor three kids to attend school there and my friend has travelled out to work for them.
And finally, wrapping things up, I hope this is true!! I really REALLY do!
Still got time to waste? For more Timewasters, check out:
- Tuesday Timewasters – Letters of Note – 09/25
- Tuesday Timewasters – 09/18
- Tuesday Timewasters – Did YOU know about THIS?! – Korean Theme Parks – 09/11
- Tuesday Timewasters – Did YOU know about THIS?! – 09/04
- Typhoon Timewasters – Top10 10s – 08/28
- Tuesday Timewasters – 08/21
- Half a Year of Ketchup – A round up of the best of the last 6 months
- ‘Dear God, So who made the dinosaurs…?’ (Note: The most popular timewaster on this site!)
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Movies / Books / TV Edition – 07/24
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Viral Edition – 06/19
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Newspaper Edition – 05/01
- Tuesday Timewasters 05/29 – ‘The Best of George Takei’