Ah July, signalling the start of rainy season here in Korea, the impending doom of summer camp classes which to this day I really don’t see the point in and my birthday, the best thing about the summer. Soon my Tuesdays will be no longer filled with breaks but rather with pointless Art / Science / English Play / Whatever else pointless class my company think up for me to teach.
But for now, Tuesday Timewasters is still a go-go so HAPPY TIMEWASTING!!
First up, some riddles:
1. What is a word made up of 4 letters, yet is also made up of 3. Although is written with 8 letters, and then with 4. Rarely consists of 6, and never is written with 5.
2. This appeared in my ESL book once. What is the first letter of this sequence? (And it’s not ‘E’)
__ T T F F
S S E N T
E T T F F
S S E N T
I wanna ride in this:
The Canadian One sent me this fantastic find!
And speaking of The Canadian One, in honor of Canada Day just passed:
(as featured on threadless.com)
A sign The Canadian One and I saw on our jaunt to Cheonan recently. Not funny in the US. WAAAAAY funny in Korea! No idea why!
And finally I leave you with something that’ll make you go, DOH!!
For more Timewasters, check out:
- Tuesday Timewasters – 06/26
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Viral Edition – 06/19
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Newspaper Edition – 05/01
- Tuesday Timewasters – 06/12
- Tuesday Timewasters 05/29 – ‘The Best of George Takei’
- Thursday Timewasters – I can’t say Canada correctly – 05/03
- Tuesday Timewasters – 05/22
- Tuesday Timewasters – Oh, the things people will do for a fiver!
- Thursday Timewasters – 05/10
- Tuesday Timewasters – 06/05
- Thursday Timewasters – 04/05
- And more in the Index