It’s monsoon month here in Korea and my students have been arriving with all manner of different size / shape / color / cartoon character umbrellas but by far, the most interesting one was the ‘I drew my own umbrella’ umbrella from one of the girls in my last class on a Thursday.
As the girls insisted on being in the photo, I can only publish a section of the arty umbrella but what a fantastic idea for a rainy day…literally. Decorate your own umbrella, go play outside in the rain with it!! Perfect!
In honor of Rebecca’s umbrella, I recalled wandering upon this smart art online. I’ve lost the source but if you know it, send me an email and I’ll link it / credit it, no problem!
For more funny, random posts, check out:
- ‘Oh Yahoo, you’re doing it wrong!’ – May 2nd 2012
- ‘The Best of Draw Something – Take 2′ – April 29th 2012
- ‘Dear God, So who made the dinosaurs…?’ – April 29th 2012
- ‘Where’s the outcry?! WHERE?!’ – April 7th 2012
- ‘What do we do with the photo?’ – April 1st 2012
- ‘Dude, where’s my pic?!’ – March 30th 2012
- ‘Number 16 never fails to make me laugh…’ – Analogies – March 19th 2012
And of course, there’s always more in The Index.