Anyone recall about a year ago when then-Pixar story artist Emma Coats tweeted a series of ‘Pixar Storytelling Rules’ over the course of six weeks or so?
No? No one?
Well, luckily for you, the helpful people at The Pixar Touch put all 22 of them together for your reading pleasure.
BUT in case, you don’t want to read all the rules in a boring black-text-on-white-background format, Alex Eylar’s got you covered. Alex Eylar, aka ICanLegoThat, is a Lego Master in my opinion (and shall be the star of an upcoming Tuesday Timewasters) and his illustrations of Emma Coats’ rules only make them even more appealing to follow.
Whether you’re a hopeful writer, a worldly storyteller, a blossoming filmmaker or none of the above, these are words to aspire and inspire. Enjoy.
For more posts, check out:
- ‘Don’t you think this teapot looks like a turtle?!’ – July 14th 2012
- ‘Obama Vrs Aliens – A Thursday Short’ – July 12th 2012
- ‘What water tank?!’ – Conversations with Mam – July 8th 2012
- ‘Art Smart – A Saturday Short’ – July 7th 2012
- ‘I just forked my hair!’ – June 24th 2012
- ‘Thursday Short: What I SHOULD have done at Costco today!’ – June 21st 2012
- ‘Operation Freedon: Complete’ – June 16th 2012
- ‘On Days Off We Ride Ducks!’ – June 11th 2012
- ‘Here in Korea, our burritos come in the mail!’ – May 31st 2012
- ‘Happy Birthday Buddha (and thanks for the day off school) – May 27th 2012
- And of course, as always, in the Index