We’re back with a weekly roundup of five awesome timewasters for you to avoid doing anything productive today!
Sorry not sorry.
One can never have too many honey recipes. Although, if anyone has any hints on how to stop my honey hardening, requiring a soak in hot water and then…well, it explodes.
Ugh. Honey on the floor.
(Bonus points for the awesome URL with this one! ‘those donuts tho’!)
It’s exactly that.
*Rabbit Hole Alert*
Ok, so this I became every so slightly obsessed with one day and wasted a lot of data on my phone watching You Tube videos of magical magnetic marbles doing their own version of Rube Goldberg Machines.
Safe for work.
Also don’t sit too close to the screen.
I warned you.
God, I wish I was there the day they found the life-sized E.T.. Could you imagine?
(I had trouble typing that sentence as I was laughing so much!)
Still got time to waste? For more Timewasters, check out:
- Tuesday Timewasters – Letters of Note – 09/25
- Tuesday Timewasters – 09/18
- Tuesday Timewasters – Did YOU know about THIS?! – Korean Theme Parks – 09/11
- Tuesday Timewasters – Did YOU know about THIS?! – 09/04
- Typhoon Timewasters – Top10 10s – 08/28
- Tuesday Timewasters – 08/21