In the run up to ‘Cat Week: Like Shark Week But Fluffier’, we’re urging people to click click clickity click over on The Animal Rescue Site’s ‘Click to give FREE FOOD and CARE’ program.
It’s costs you nothing. Zip! ZILCH! ABSOLUTELY ZERO!
It’ll take about 15 seconds….so about the same about of time it’ll take to read this post and spot the spelling error.
You’ve reread the post to fine the spelling error, haven’t you?
To partake in the ‘Click to Give’ program all you gotta do is click on our lovely Cat Week Cat, Maya, and follow the instructions.
You’ll then be greeted with this:
And then THIS:
And boom, you’re done!
Alternately, you can also take part in any of these ‘Click to Give’ programs…also FREE:
- Free Therapy to Autistic Kids
- Free Child Health Care for Children in Need
- Free Books for Children
- Protect Vital Wildlife Habitat
- Free Mammograms for Breast Cancer
- Fight Hunger in The Horn of Africa and Combat Hunger in the US
- Free Meals for Homeless and Hungry Veterans
Or pick a different one each day…then start again!
Did I mention it’s free? Cos it’s free!
‘We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.’ – Winston Churchhill