Obama Favorite To Defend Earth Against Alien Attack: Poll
Last month, the National Geographic Channel conducted a rather unusual survey across America. Questioning 1,114 adults across the US regarding things of an other worldly nature, the TV channel found that 65% of respondents favored Obama to lead the response to an alien attack over Mitt Romney.
It should also be noted that more women and younger Americans are in the 65% than men or over-65’s. Make of that what you will.
The survey also found that 36% of adults believe UFOs exist, 11% claim to have seen a UFO and 20% say they know someone who claims to have seen a UFO. I know nobody who claims to have ever seen a UFO. Ever.
What do you think? How would Obama face up to an alien invasion? Do you believe that aliens exist? And more importantly, could Obama give a better speech than Bill Pullman did in Independence Day?
For more posts, check out:
- ‘What water tank?!’ – Conversations with Mam – July 8th 2012
- ‘Art Smart – A Saturday Short’ – July 7th 2012
- ‘I just forked my hair!’ – June 24th 2012
- ‘Thursday Short: What I SHOULD have done at Costco today!’ – June 21st 2012
- ‘On Days Off We Ride Ducks!’ – June 11th 2012
- ‘Oh Yahoo, you’re doing it wrong!’ – May 2nd 2012
- ‘Dear God, So who made the dinosaurs…?’ – April 29th 2012
- ‘Do you think the fan is plotting to kill us?’ – April 27th 2012
- And, of course, in the Index.