Recently, I was sitting around waiting for The Canadian One to come home when I decided to start playing with Siri on my iPhone. Now, bear in mind, I had drank two glasses of wine and found this faaaaar funnier than one should. The Canadian One doesn’t have Siri on his phone but I do as I dawdled on buying an iPhone and another updated version was released! …Although it still freaks me out when my phone calls me by my name…I mean a majority of my kids think my name is ‘Teacher’.
For example, yesterday, while writing something about me (God knows why!):
Kid: ‘The teacher….or Teacher?’
Me: ‘The teacher…My name is not teacher.’
Kid: ‘Oh yeah!’
Asked Siri something stupid, send it in to us at ‘theketchupwar at gmail . com’. Happy Timewasting!
I think Siri got bored with me in the end!
For more Timewasters, check out:
- ‘Dear God, So who made the dinosaurs…?’ (Note: The most popular post on this site!)
- Tuesday Timewasters – 07/03
- Tuesday Timewasters – 06/26
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Viral Edition – 06/19
- Tuesday Timewasters – The Newspaper Edition – 05/01
- Tuesday Timewasters – 06/12
- Tuesday Timewasters 05/29 – ‘The Best of George Takei’
- Thursday Timewasters – I can’t say Canada correctly – 05/03
- Tuesday Timewasters – 05/22 – My Favorite YouTube Videos
- Tuesday Timewasters – Oh, the things people will do for a fiver!
- Thursday Timewasters – 05/10
- Tuesday Timewasters – 06/05
- Thursday Timewasters – Text From Dog – April 12th 2012
- ‘Dear Internet, Stop being so distracting…!’ – Tuesday Timewasters – April 10th 2012
- Thursday Timewasters – 04/05
- And more in the Index